24-Life-Changing Ways to Store Your Beauty Products By Brooke Shunatona Via Cosmopolitan.com
Even a small amount of makeup can make your bathroom or vanity look messy and cluttered. Here are 24 unconventional ways to organize your beauty products using things you probably already own. Who knew a mini loaf pan could be so useful?
1. Use a spice rack as a shelf for your perfume bottles.
2. Display pretty fragrances on top of a cake stand.
3. Arrange your everyday beauty products on a revolving spice rack to save space.
4. Toss your makeup brushes in a slim sunglasses case when traveling so you won’t lose them.
5. Store liner pencils, mascara, or brushes in an old pencil box.
6. Fill a flower vase with coffee beans or beads, and stick your brushes inside for easy access.
7. Separate your products by category inside of a kitchen utensil tray to organize your makeup drawer.
8. Store your hot tools inside of a decorative magazine holder.
9. Hang your hot tools on adhesive hooks inside of a cabinet door.
10. Use the pouches on a hanging shoe organizer to store larger hair products.
11. Save space by stacking hairspray bottles on a wine rack.
12. Use a desk file organizer to display and store makeup palettes.
13. Stick your eyeshadow singles into ice tray slots so you can see all the shades at once.
14. Use a jewelry organizer to visibly store small makeup products.